May 17, 2007

Field Day

Yesterday, we had a fun day at field day. It was filled with of fun things like:



THREE-LEGGED RACE (WITH THE WRONG LEG IN THE BAG!)













RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T FILL THE BUCKET UP WITH WATER BEFORE YOU ARE SOAKED











WHAT IS THE PLAN TO GET SO DIRTY OUR MOMS WON'T RECOGNIZE US?












GUESS WHAT I DID? I FELL AND TUMBLED RUNNING THE 50 YARD DASH - GOT UP AND KEPT ON GOING! AND YES, I GOT VERY DIRTY!











AN UNOFFICIAL GAME OF TUG-OF-WAR! GIRLS VS. BOYS!










THE GIRLS DRUG THE BOYS ALL OVER THE FIELD!












GAVIN MADE IT ONTO A TUG OF WAR TEAM THAT MANAGED TO PULL THE OTHER TEAM OVER (AND PULL GAVIN AS WELL)





All in all it was a fun day! We got soaked from the rain, got banged up a little, enjoyed friends and cool weather, and won a few ribbons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Terra! It is nice to read your blog, and I love seeing the pictures of your beautiful children. I hope all is well for you, and just wanted to say hello and that I was thinking of you!
Lisa (Lively)