June 9, 2007

"Stolen Kisses"

For most of you I am sure you are asking yourselves, "What in the world is she talking about?" But there are a handful of you that know my sweet Gavin and our struggles with his unique qualities. One of those blessed qualities is that he is not affectionate in that he rarely receives it and even less often gives it. It has only been in the past 4 months that I have been able to kiss him on the top of the head and him not have a complete meltdown. Well, I am pleased to announce that for about the past week I have been able to "steal" some kisses on the top of his forehead and the side of his face!!!! It is almost as if he doesn't even notice, but hey I'll take it.

Like I said you all can celebrate this V-I-C-T-O-R-Y with me and continue to pray with me that one day he just might kiss me, but until then I'm going to enjoy my "stolen kisses."

No comments: