June 11, 2008

Vacation Pictures

We went on our first vacation in FIVE YEARS last month. It was the first time the boys had seen the beach. I wil have to post some picture here and more later. I took almost 600 pictures with my new camera so it is very hard to pick my favorites.


The kids and our sweet friend Logan who went with us. We had a blast with her.
We all built a sand castle or a sand village. I think the most fun was the kids breaking it down.

Yes, it was way too hard to pick my favorite pictures of Grace. There is one more that I will post later. You can just call it her Marilyn Monroe picture.



This is my favorite pictures of the boys togther (without fighting).
I know this looks like a zoo picture, but oh no. This was our little friend in the pond near our condo.

















Probably my favorite picture overall. I love looking at this hunk of a man with my babies!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Lorrie