May 21, 2008

Maybe I will try this again!

It has been so long since I blogged that I may have forgotten how. I have been inspired to get back on the horse after reading a friend's blog. I began blogging because it was a wonderful way to "talk" about what was going on inside my head. It was a neat way to journal and to save some of those special thoughts, moments, and prayers. The past six months have been so hectic that our lives are far from normal. However, I have come to the place that I realize normal is just a "setting on the dryer" and if I wait to live life until everything comes back to normal I will die still waiting.

To catch up just a little bit here are some very very brief catch ups of the past 6 months:

  • My grandparents moved from their home across the street to a new home
  • We moved from our 600 sq. foot house to our much larger house
  • The house we are living in is being torn apart ( in some areas down to the ground) and remodeled or rebuilt which ever you want to call it
  • We finished our 2nd year of homeschooling
  • All of my babies had birthdays. Now we have a 3 year old, a five year old, and an 8 year old
  • Chris' truck broke three times and now we are buying a new to us truck
  • Chris' 18 year old cousin, John, has moved in with us
  • Most of all I hope that with six months passing we have moved closer in our relationship with our Lord Jesus and are learning to trust and love him more

No comments: