July 20, 2007

Are you kidding me?

I was having a conversation the other day with my cousin who has a son the same age as Grace about learning bible verses and this is the story that she told me.

Her son was learning a bible verse for bible school and she asked him to say it slowly so that she could learn it along with him. He looked at her and said, "Mommy don't you know that one?" When she replied no, he said, "I thought you knew all the verses in the bible!"

This led me to ask Grace how many bible verses that she thought I knew and then she replied, "All of them." I told her she was crazy! ; ) I only started really to learn the bible about six years ago and even then I only know a tiny tiny portion.

It is amazing at the pedestal she has me on when she is given evidence every minute of my sin!

No comments: