July 30, 2007

Go! Fight! Win!

Last week we had our 2nd annual Cheerleading Camp week. Grace had a ton of fun. It is still funny seeing her cheer for my old high school's biggest rival. But, Grace loves that she is a Bobcat.
Daddy is not the least bit upset that the biggest thing she struggles with cheering is being able to shake her behind!
This year they had a huge group of girls and they took a picture for our local newspaper. Those of you who are our neighbors keep an eye out in the paper.
This is the same little girl that will argue to the death that she is not a "girlie girl."


On Thursday night, Grace's squad dressed up like Hula Girls. I think our little baby girl was the only one with no tummy showing.

They had a blast last week. The highlight of my week was the fact that two of Grace's "Big Cheerleaders" were acutally toddlers at the childcare center I worked at before I got married. I really don't feel old until something like that comes up. It is just a good reminder as to how fast these years are going to fly by.
Go Bobcats!

No comments: