April 6, 2007

Here I Go!

Okay! Since I have discovered the world of blogging I realize that it can be a bit addicting so I have limited myself to just a few to keep up with. (You all know I have nothing better to do with my time than sit at this computer!) But, now I am venturing out on this journey of doing one myself.

As you can see there is nothing very spectacular about this so any of you more seasoned bloggers can you give me any advice on sprucing up this page? Really any help would be wonderful. I don't even know how to put pictures on this thing.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Way to go, Terra!!!

Anonymous said...

Well my goodness - how do you find the time? Love ya!

Busy Bee Mom Of Three said...

Hey girl, thanks for doing that, I've always wanted to. So I created my own. I sent you an email. Have fun with it. I think I figured out the picture stuff too.
Laura

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you! I put it on my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for your friendship! Thanks for your talks, encouragement and honesty as we travel this ever-changing journey of spiritual growth and child rearing together. I love you!