April 17, 2007

STOMP HIS FACE!!! Song

This morning I started singing this silly song to the boys that has the same tune as another song that they remembered so as I began singing Blake yelled, "NO! Sing the STOMP FACE song!" So...after I corrected the fact that we do not tell Mommy , "NO!" we proceeded to sing this song:

If I had a little white box to put my Jesus in,
I'd open it up, hug his neck, and share him with my friends.

And if I had a little black box to put Satan in,
I'D OPEN IT UP AND STOMP HIS FACE!!!
And put him back again.

Maybe if I could just do that every morning. Wake up, greet my Jesus, and plan to share him that day it would start the day off right. I am certain that if I got up in the morning, ready to put on my battle armor, and STOMP SATAN'S FACE it would definitely be a better day! Maybe I'll try that.

No comments: